1) Heidi - always has lovely card designs and such an inspiration! You are just fab Heidi!! :0)
2) Sue - The wonderful Sue, designs and makes lovely jewellery, always a joy to browse her blog. :0)
3) June - For the fab work she does collecting all the freebies she offers on her site, thanks for sharing so much! :0)
4) Alison and Gang - For sharing so much info on freebies and posting every day! Thanks :0)
5) Karen - For sharing some amazing art with us all, thanks Karen. :0)
6) Bethany - I love reading Bethany's blog, very honest and open and her wordart is just FAB! Thanks Bethany! :0)
7) Michelle - I enjoy going to this site for the tips and also her designs, hope to see some more soon Michelle. :0)
Wow that was difficult, wish I could give out more! :0) So ladies you have to write 7 things about yourself, and nominate 7 lovely peeps for the award too.
Jane :0) xx
Taking a Break
1 year ago







4 comments:
oooo, thanks sweet cheeks!! will post it after I've had a think ;o)
have a fab day today gorgeous!
hugs xxx
Congrats on your award Jane!! Thanks so much for thinking of me as well!
Thanks Jane! So thrilled for the mention of my blog.
Hi Jane, thanks sooo much for giving me this award, I love it!
It may take me a while to think of my seven things.
thanks again hun xxxx
Post a Comment