The lovely Purple Princess, Kathy has sent me an award for my blog. I am quite chuffed as I have not been the greatest blogger, so appreiciate it all the more.
After receiving the award you have to name 7 things about yourself then nominate 7 people you think to receive to award also....so here goes....
1) To do my crafting I take over the dining table!
2) I have two brothers, one older one younger
3) I love reading crime novels, fav is Patricia Cornwell
4) I also crochet
5) I have never lived in one place for longer than 5 years
6) I only drink de-caff tea and water
7) I hate butter or marg on my sandwiches...yuk!
I will nominate the 7 lucky peeps later on, have to go and get ready to go out.
HAPPY CARDMAKING DAY!!
Jane :0) xx
Taking a Break
1 year ago






4 comments:
It's nice to know a little more about you Jane! Look forward to reading your seven nominations later. I'm off to a craft show today - what are you up to?
Kathyk
I didn't know you had TWO brothers!
You learn something new every day......
Have a good day sweet cheeks ;o)
hugs xxxx
Hello you, well done on your award, I love being nosy and finding out more about my blogging pals, you dont like marg or butter??? Shame on you, lol! Like you, I spread over the dining table all of the time, lol!
Have a lovely weekend, hugs Heidi x
Hi Jane, bless you for thinking of me for the award. I am really touched, I am ill at the moment and typing hurts so i will keep the award for later. thank you so very much my friend
hugs June xxxx
Post a Comment