CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 6 November 2008

Wow My First Award!!


Big thanks to Maxine for my award for this blog. It was a lovely surprise.

The rules are
1 The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link it to the person who gave it to them.
3. Nominate at least 7 more blogs
4. Put the links of the blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated

The blogs that I would like to pass this award on to are;

Lyn
Sandra
Sue
Val
Ana
Julie
Tara
Hannah




9 comments:

Flippinpest said...

Awwww Jane thanks...my first award ;-) Thank you

Julie said...

Thanks jane, i really appreciate it.

Julie x

hello gorgeous said...

aaarrrrggghhhhh! An Award! OMG! Thank you lovely! :D Never been awarded anything in my life so this is a first!!!! Now on the the lovely bit of nominating others - god this is cool 8) - can you nominate people who have already got it??? S. xxxxxxxxxx

Jane said...

I assume you can Sue, it does not say you can't!

Jane

Tara said...

Thanks Jane.... off to find my favourites

sandra's crafty corner said...

oh thanks alot... never had an award before, great stuff lol.
sandra xxx

Lyn said...

Thank you Jane for the Award, there is one for you on my blog as well.

See the shop has had a reprieve, according to the scrapbook friends shop

Lyn x

slowef said...

Oh wow an award thanks so much. I have never been awarded before :-) I am not sure how to add this to my blog please can you contact me and tell me how thanks so much
xxx

Shaddix said...

Thank you so much!! :D
I'll finally get around to putting it on my blog today, then I'll have to find more blogs that I think are cool.
Thank you so much Jane
Hannahx