CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 9 November 2008

Oh My Another Award!


I would like to thank Lyn for my award that she kindly sent me. :0)

The rules of this award are

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog. (proudly displayed)
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees

So for the fun bit, the people I choose for inspiring me and because I love checking out their blogs are;

Slowef
Nikki
Jude
Kathryn
Deborah










5 comments:

Donnas Den said...

Gosh, you're doing well, Jane. Congratulations

Flippinpest said...

Well done Jane!

hello gorgeous said...

WOW! Two awards in two days - fabulous!!!! Well done lovely :D xxxxx

craftyb said...

Congrats on your awards Jane! Thank you for joining in my candy and for linking me up! Good luck!bx

Deborah said...

Woo hoo Jane! Congrats on your award and thank you for mine :-) Will be updating at the end of the week so will add it/link back then. Cheers m'dear.
Deb