CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 12 October 2008

60th Birthday Cards




Here are three cards I made for my Mum. A friend of hers is going to be 60 and Mum asked for a card, so I made three and then she chose one. I was surprised as she chose the one I thought she would not! lol Mums hey they always surprise you! So which one do you think my Mum picked! lol

5 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow, firstly let me say that all these cards are fab!!
I think she chose the first one!
Leanne (from Trim)

Su said...

Hi Jane
Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog and for signing my guest book.
Your cards are great just been having a look. Talk soon x

maxine said...

Fantastic cards.

Tara said...

They're all great, but I reckon she went for number 1! A very difficult choice I think!

Sanisi said...

I don't know which one your mum chose, but I think my fav is the butterfly on white card. Tough choice though.