CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 13 October 2008

Look what came today!!



No it was not the prince I have been waiting for, anyhow Hubby home today!! lol It was my stampin up things, including the scallop punch!!! Look at the lovely papers aren't they yummy, to nice to use!! lol Going to have some fun later with me punch, after housework of course, a little behind on that now as had to take car in to service today and not long got back. Oh I can't wait to make some cards with the papers and use the ink pads. Hoping to get some more soon!

Well better go and do some chores!!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Hi Jane
Oooh, I'm so glad your goodies have arrived! Let me see what you make with them... really pleased the punch arrived too!
Have fun
x

maxine said...

They look lovely Jane can't wait to see what you make with them

Kathryn Callaghan said...

fab stash
enjoy

hello gorgeous said...

fab colours, can't wait to see what you make xx