CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 7 May 2011

Card for my Auntie!! - Willow Challenge






I made this card for my Auntie who has had some bad luck recently. I used the Willow Challenge Sketch.  I have used some freebies I got from a magazine a while ago. I tried to use things that were on my desk, odd pits of card etc.  Quite pleased with the outcome.  I really love the sketch and can see me using it again..  I did change it slightly!  Looking forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with.  :0)

Jane

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card, thanks for visiting Willow Sketchie Challenge!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Jane this is stunning. I love the Butterfly image its great. Thanks for joining in on Willow Sketchie Challenge this week. Hope your Aunties luck changes soon. Hazelxoxo

sharon said...

Love the bright happy colour choices Jane AND the fact you've used what's been around you, bravo! Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge this week.xx

Saskia said...

Lovely card for Willow Sketchie Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous card lovely colours! Thanks for sharing with us over at Willow Sketchie Challenge blog! Big Hugs JO xxx