I had a wonderful time out in Germany and can't wait to go back out again soon!
I decided to do a challenge today after having a nosey on the lovely Heidi's blog!
The challenge is Totally Paper Crafts, and the theme is "Stick a number of it"!
I wanted to make a thank you card for my Brother and his family for having us over and looking after us, so came up with the idea below! Hope you like!
Jane :0) xx
Taking a Break
1 year ago







5 comments:
Fab card Jane, and welcome back, glad you had a great time on your hols - I've only a couple of weeks left of my own before it's back to chilly Blighty. Stay warm
Kathyk
Hiya
fab card great layout, thanks for joining us at tpc
Joey.xx
Fab idea to say thanks. A smashing card, thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts. Good luck
Anne x
Guten arbent, my spelling in German is so rusty, sorry!! Hello my dear friend, thanks so much for mentioning me and my blog, I am so glad to of inspired you. I really love the colours, fabby card. Now my DT hat on lol! thanks for joining in the fun this week over at Totally Papercrafts, hugs Heidi xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What a fab little thankyou card - I love the way you used the numbers.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx
Post a Comment