Just to let you know I did get the job and have my induction tomorrow and Thursday, then into the shop Friday to stock it up!
Sorry not blogged for a long time, not been doing any crafting, just not in the mood, hoping that will change once things settle down.
Jane :0)
xxx
Taking a Break
1 year ago






8 comments:
You naughty blogger you!! Have missed your cards hun, but hope all goes well, enjoy it! love and hugs Heidixx
Hi! sorry I haven't been around to leave a comment.Had a look at your cards, they're all lovely, well done!
congratulations on your new job at Hobbycraft, let us know how you get on.
wow congratulations Jane, thats great news, My ideal job.
Oh missed the first part of this so not sure where your new job is but congratulations!
Pinky
Good luck with the new job Jane and hopefully all that lovely stash around you will get your creative juices flowing in abundance!! xx
Hope everything went well today Jane.
I'm sure once you're working around all those lovely items, you'll want to craft again.
Take care,
Julie x
Hope once you get settled in at work....surrounded by all that craft stuff....your urge to craft will return.
Hello Jane, not seen you around in ages so I popped over to say Hi. Now I know why, well done on the job :-) working with craft wonderful couldn't get any better, shame all those shoppers interupt you having a good look and play with the "product" lol.
Congrats to Catherine the New Uni Student how proud you must be :-)
Hope to see you back on the blogs soon and creating with all that stuff you can get from work with Discount!! wow if you have time of course. Remember to save some of the salery for other stuff though, good job its not me I would spend it all instore!! :-) lol
Bye
Sandra
xx
Post a Comment