CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 2 August 2009

Thank You Princess Susie and the Lovely Cherry!!


Lovely award from Susie!
And the lovely Cherry!

Will do these two together if thats okay.

The terms of this particular award are:- 1. Make reference to award and publish it on your blog 2. Share 5 things you like to do 3. And share with 10 blogs 4. Inform each blog

Ok the 5 things I like to do are;

1. Spending time with my family
2. Crafting
3. Reading a good book and getting lost in it
4. Going for a long walk
5. Games night with Hugh and the girls, always a great laugh!

I will have a think about the ten blogs and post in the next few days

Jane :0)
xxx

2 comments:

Cherry said...

Hi Jane, I'd like to give you this award too - if you pop over to my blog you can see. XXX

scrappyjacky said...

Thanks so much for this award.