CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 24 May 2009

18th Birthday Card



This is a card that I made for my Niece who was 18 today. I am pleased with how it turned out. The image is from Pink Petticoat.

Jane :0)
xxx


10 comments:

maxine said...

Hi Jane lovely card she will love it. Is that you in your profile pic, you look so different.

Kathy Jones said...

That is one super cool card for your niece's 18th Birthday --- I bet she loves it!!! :)

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Jane, this is gorgeous!!

Anki said...

Love it Jane! Hope things are fine with you. I love your new picture of Jane as well ;-) Kram - Anki

Kristen H said...

I love this image. It would make a really sweet gift card holder too. I would use this image all the time. Great card for an 18 year old, happy birthday to her!!!

Love your new photo as well!

Donnas Den said...

Jane, I love this card. I really like the long dimensions of it as well.

Great.

Donna

Craftyrose said...

Beautiful creation Jane!!

~JulieH~ said...

Fabulous card for an 18th I love Lola in the bath. Great design!
Juliexx

Spyder said...

Love the Lola, love the colours too, what did you use to colour the bath, (We had a bath that colour once!) Lovely card


((Lyn))

Jane said...

Hi Lyn,

Not sure if it was promarkers or whisper brush pens. Sorry head like sieve! lol

Thanks for all the comments.

Jane :0)
xx