CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 30 March 2009

Birthday Card for Mum



Made this card for my Mum, its her birthday tomorrow, then its my Daughter's on Wednesday, 18 years old she will be, can't believe it!
I made this card using Willow Stamps for the background and the flowers are from a resource book. I just photocopied it onto thin card and coloured it in. I love the colouring in, its so relaxing, I could do it all day! lol

Look how messy I am!!! lol I have tidied up now I promise. :0)

Jane
xx


7 comments:

Donnas Den said...

Lovely card, Jane. I know what you mean about the colouring in.

Donna

Anonymous said...

Thats a lovely card !

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Looks like you have been having fun! Your Mum will love her card, it's stunning. Wow 18, i can't imagine my little ones at 18, bet it goes really fast right?

Bee said...

What beautifully made cards throughout your blog! Lovely designs and attention to detail :)
P.s.
TWO FREE DOWNLOADS AT ‘BEE CRAFTY’!!

1. To get the first download (an exclusive, not for sale, cute Easter image) add my mini banner to your blog, with a link embedded to http://bee-crafty.blogspot.com leave me a comment to let me know you have and I’ll email you the download. (Drop me an email to mail@artisangroup.org.uk so I have an address to send the download to)
2. To get the second download just take it! I am offering my new download ‘Flower Girl’ for free to start off a new card making competition. Visit my blog for more details.
I look forward to your visit over at Bee Crafty

Tara said...

Lovely colours Jane! Beautiful card, I'm sure your mum will be pleased.

Hammersue said...

i love your mums card very nice sue xx

Julie said...

A fab card, i bet your mum loved it.
Hope your daughter had a nice birthday.My daughter was 18 in January, since then I've hardly seen her, she's never in.
Julie x