CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Willow Sketchie Challenge - buttons and stitching.




I made another trifold card!! I really love these little cards, easy to make. This is for the Willow Sketchie, we had to include buttons and stitching. I used the lovely cute Colin stamp from Willow Designs. Let me know what you think.

Jane :0)

12 comments:

Kristen H said...

That is a real sweet image. I love your hand drawn stiches. I like to do that too. This is very cute!

xx

sharon said...

Lovin what you've done on the front of the card....little scalloped detail and of course...yoo hoo Colin..do ya think he heard me?..;)
Thanks for joining in this week Jane.x

Dawny P said...

Love this chick xxx The image is so sweet and the button detail is really pretty. Thank you for joining us at WSC xxxx

Crafty Critter said...

Lovely card, nice fresh colours.

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Wonderful Jane....love your take on the sketch....you've coloured Colin beautifully....thanks for joining us at the WSC...Sally-Ann....xx

Julie said...

Another lovely card Jane. The colours are gorgeous.
Julie x

Jamie Martin said...

This is way cute! Love that little stamp :)

sillymonkeycrafts said...

I love your card, clan and clear but with such cute little details.

Bryony

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Oooh - sorry Jane - I thought I'd left a message on this one...

This is fabulous - I love your colours/paper and little Colin is coloured beautifully...wonderful added details with the cutey flowers/buttons...Thanks for joining us at WSC....Sally-Ann...xx

MayJay said...

sweet image on a lovely card, great little details and the colours are fab.

maxine said...

Beautiful card, very cute and lovely spring colours.

Kathy Jones said...

Beautiful card, great colours, sweet image, love the faux stitching and button and the scallop frame!!!