CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 10 February 2009

Look What the Lovely Katie Sent Me!

Thanks Katie it is very much appreciated! :0)





The rules for this one are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 5 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

3. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog

4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

The 5 I choose to pass this award to are;

Anki
Clare
Rozzy
Sue
Karen

Ladies love going onto your blogs for inspiration and wanted to show my gratitude to you.




Jane :0)

4 comments:

rozzyb said...

Hi jane, thanks for hopping over to my blog and for this fab award, its really nice of you. i will add it to my blog very soon and nominate some other great bloggers :) xx

hello gorgeous said...

Hey little lady, thanks for the lovely award - will post and pass it on later :D xx

ps see youve joined the Spangles brigade! :)

Anki said...

Oh - thank you sweetie! I am so honored and will put it up on my blog tomorrow. Hope you are having a great week and that you will have a wonderful Valentine's. Tons of hugs - Anki

Karen said...

Awwww Jane thanks for the award, it's much appreciated. I'll pass it on soon as I can.

xx