




Here are some cards I have made over the last few days. They are very simple and easy to do but I am pleased with them. I am trying to get all the birthday cards done for this year, at the moment I am up to April, so not doing too bad. Let me know what you think. Jane :0)






9 comments:
Jane,
Happy New Year. They're great. I like the little boy with the shovel. What's he called?
You say they are simple but a lot of the time simplicity is what makes them stand out and look more professional.
Bye for now,
Donna
Love them! Especially the first one :)
Simple cards, but very impressive. Thanks for sharing. Sometimes it's hard to know when to stop adding. These are wonderful cards.
Happy weekend.
xxx
Fantastic cards Jane where did you get that lovely stamp from. I cant find any.
Hey Jane
Loving all your work, I have something waiting on my blog for you, please visit my blog
Donna x
All of these are gorgeous Jane and i especially love the car one and the one at the bottom. I am going to be posting some vintage car free pictures for everyone soon on my art freebies blog so grab them if you might use them
Hugs June x
What fabulous cards Jane, sometimes quick and easy are best. These are all gorgeous and no wonder you are happy with them. Hugs Linda x
Hi Jane the stamp in the first card of this post.Thanks
Oh these are fab, I adore the hanglar ones, your colouring is so lovely. Wish I could get my hands on these stamps! I need to book a trip other to Sweden! That card is fabulous too. Kim
Post a Comment