I have two Daughters, Katherine 21 and Fiona 19, Love making cards, never feels like a chore, and it is something I am good at ( finally found something)!!
Hi Jane thank you so much its so kind of you. I didnt get back to you about the images that would be lovely thank you. Not seen you on trimcraft for a while are you still going on there? Hope to see you over at our new blog challenge. Thanks again maxine
3 comments:
Lovely award I have two like that now as well, but if you look on my site U have just tagged you lol xx
Hi Jane thank you so much its so kind of you. I didnt get back to you about the images that would be lovely thank you. Not seen you on trimcraft for a while are you still going on there? Hope to see you over at our new blog challenge. Thanks again maxine
WOW!! Thanks Jane - this is my first ever award!! :) Thanks for the honour and for all the lovely comments you leave!! :)
Post a Comment