CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 23 December 2008

Lovely Award From June!



Thanks June for this lovely award. I can nominate 7 blogs so here goes. I, Jane nominate (I feel very power mad today, lol) these lovely blogs because I love having a look see what you are up to and always get inspired and sometimes have a laugh. Thanks for making my blog hopping a pleasure!

Am I A Dreamer, by Katiejane
Fairy Dust Bag, by Sharon
Hammersue1's Blog, by Sue
Kortfralst, by Anki
Stampin' Chic, by Clare
Shaddix Creations, by Hannah
and finally, Sarah's Blog, by Sarah

Well done ladies you can pass this on to seven people if you wish to do so.




6 comments:

June said...

Your welcome Jane and thanks for your lovely comment

Happy New Year my friend
Hugs June

Anki said...

Congratulations Jane! Hope the new year has started well. Wish you tons of fun and creativity for 2009. Kram - Anki

Clare said...

Happy new year Jane. Thank you for the lovely award, for my new blog too! Made my day, thank you. Love, Clare x

sharon said...

Wow..aren't I lucky..thanks so much for thinking of me Jane, xxxxxxxx

Hammersue said...

wowo thanx so much thats a lovley award. Now I have found it hehe. thanx again hugs sue

Anki said...

You are soo sweet Jane! Thank you soo much! I will sleep on it and then put the award up tomorrow. Nominate 7, hm....
Thanks again sweetie! Kram - Anki