
This is the card I made for my daughter who is 16 today. I could not put it up until she had opened it! She was delighted with her presents, which she insisted on opening at 6am this morning! LOL Even her sister got out of bed, which is unheard of! We are going out for a meal on Sunday with family and friends. Unfortunately my daughter is doing her mock exams at the moment so has to concentrate on revising.

Thought you would like to see this card. This is one of my favourites I have made, its all my own design and I am really pleased with how it came out.






3 comments:
Lovely cards, Jane. Happy Birthday to your daughter. I got my stamped images today - they're great. So what do I have to do? Do I have to do the same for three other people?
Have a nice day,
Donna
Hi Jane. I love them both the background and colours on the bottom one are so fresh and unusual and i adore the blue one at the top
Hugs June xx
beautiful cards I love the colours on your daughters card and the way yo have done the backing papers on the bottom card is fab
Juliex
Post a Comment