CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 23 November 2008

Sharon Has Tagged Me!

Thanks to the lovely Sharon for tagging me. I have to share 7 random or weird facts about myself, and nominate 7 other blogs to tag.

Here goes then;

1) I lived in Australia for 2 1/2 years when I was about 9 years old.

2) I used to collect pig ornaments.

3) I crochet, but I have not done any since taking up cardmaking

4) I love the colour orange.

5) I never remember the correct words to songs.

6) I write poetry when going through bad times, never any other time.

7) I act more like a child than my daughters. (As in having fun and mucking around, not behaviour! LOL)

Now the 7 I am going to tag are;

Sam
Crafty Critter
Sarah
Jo
Sue
Donna
Mandy



2 comments:

hello gorgeous said...

aww, thanks lovely! :D.

You are wierd - loving orange! :0xxxxxxx

amanda stokes said...

Hi jane thanks for leaving comments on my blog.as for the secret message card i learnt how to do this on creat and craft and am hopeless at giving instructions lol.if you really want to know how to do though i would be happy to send you a sample with drawings of how to do it.here is my addy stokesamanda@ymail.com leave me your address and i will get it to you.hope that helps amanda x