I have two Daughters, Katherine 21 and Fiona 19, Love making cards, never feels like a chore, and it is something I am good at ( finally found something)!!
Some lovely crafting goodies from Donnas Den of Crafts! Also they gave me some lovely freebies because I was their first customer on there! Thanks very much Donna most appreciated!! :0)
Let you into a little secret, you will be seeing some of these yummy things up for grabs soon! :0)
Wow - nice stuff! Thank you Jane for your sweet comment on my blog and since you were the 1st one - I will be sending you some stamped images. Just email me your address and if you prefer water colour paper or regular. Kram - Anki
6 comments:
lush goodies lovely :D xxxx
P.S. Am taking your advice and leaving comments all over the place, lol xxxxxx
Hey Jane,
Glad you liked your order and thanks for the publicity.
Donna
Wow - nice stuff! Thank you Jane for your sweet comment on my blog and since you were the 1st one - I will be sending you some stamped images. Just email me your address and if you prefer water colour paper or regular.
Kram - Anki
Ohhhh these are gorgeous goodies. I shall bookmark the site
Hugs June xxx
oohh..Lucky devil...hope i'm gonna c someof thatin the challenges ;0).x
Well done those sre lovely goodies. :)Trish
Post a Comment