The eight I choose are;Slowef because I love her designs and I am never disappointed when I go on her blog, inspirational.
Flippinpests, Love going to Val's blog, the atc's she has done are amazing.
Lovely Sue, She has become a great friend, an even though she has a thing about orange, she is a wonderful lady. x
Jo, another blog I love to go check out, her cards are fab and I just really enjoy reading her blog.
We don't do duvets, I have recently found this great blog. Jo does the most amazing cards, and I thought it would be good to aknowledge this.
Mel, A fab blog with some great hints and tips for using the cuttlebug, in fact 125 of them!
Kim, This is also a new blog I have discovered and I really love her designs.
Suzb, Yet another new blog I have discovered, its a great read and the pics are fab. Had alot of fun reading your blog and made me laugh.
And the meaning of this award.....
This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.






8 comments:
Thank you so much for the lovely award Jane. Kim
Hello lovely, pop on over to my blog, I have left a thing or two there for you! :D xxxxxx
awww, thanks lovely :D
If it's OK with you I will link you with Maxine as she also awarded me the proximity award today too xxxxxx
P.S. will be in touch soon, just trying to catch up after lying low.
love, hugs and snogs xxxxx
Thank you for the award Jane, its really kind :-)
No prob Sue!
Laying low hey, what have you been doing? LOL
Jane :0)
Thank you Jane for the award, its lovely of you and very kind of you to say such nice things about my waffle. Its nice to 'meet' such nice bloggers like this x
thamk you so much for the award and your really lovely comments (hugs)
jo xx
Thank you so much for this lovely award.. I'm putting it up on my blog now..
love Jo xx
Post a Comment