CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 3 November 2008

Christmas Card for Mum's Friend.


Thought I would show you a card I made for my Mum to send. She wanted an extra special card for a friend. As usual I make a few for Mum to choose from, this is the first one. Not sure if the photo show it at its best. I like it but not sure if it is special enough.


10 comments:

hello gorgeous said...

hey lovely, really pretty card, think it would stand out on the mantlepiece! :D xxxx

Hels Sheridan said...

I think it is special enough, loving the colour theme you chose...Hels x

Jamie Martin said...

Beautiful Christmas card, it is definately special :)

Flippinpest said...

Absolutely fab card Jane. The colours used are gorgeous

Flippinpest said...

Ooopps I thought I left a comment but it hasnt shown :-( Stunning card Jane, the colours are gorgeous

Tara said...

Lilac & purple... always a favourite of mine... lovely card Jane!

June said...

Fabulous card Jane and i think it is really striking. definitely a very special card
Hugs june x

Ana Baird said...

It's brilliant and really elegant Jane!

Deborah said...

It's beautiful. Jane.

Shaddix said...

This is really beautiful, the colours are so lovely for christmastime.
Hannahx