CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 2 October 2008

Still here!! Sorry I have not blogged for nearly a week. My daughter has been ill this week and although my card things are in view most of the time, I have not felt too much like making any cards. I have made one for a relative, which I enjoyed making as she will be 3 and I made it pink and yellow, so bright colours, and I love making brightly coloured cards. I will try and post the card up in the next few days, have just got to finish it off.

Received the Stampin Up catalogue and there are some really lovely things in there. I am saving up some money then I am hoping to order a few things. Anyone else ordered from them, just wondered what you thought, let me know.


No comments: