CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 21 September 2008

No Cards Made For Days

I have not made a card for a few days now. Brought plenty of things but just not had the time to sit and plan a card out. I still have family Christmas cards to make so should get on with them.

Yesterday myself, my Daughter and her friend went to Brighton. First we stopped off in Rustington to a small craft fair where I met a lady I met on the Trimcraft site. I brought quite a few stamps while I was there and Fliss showed me any easy way to make your own backing papers, which was very kind of her.

We then went on to Brighton, my Daughter wanted to see what it was like as she was thinking of applying to the uni. I must admit she was not very keen and found it too busy for her liking. Still you never know until you try. We had quite a good day, although alot of walking and if it wasn't for my Daughter's friend's GPS we may still be walking around Brighton!! LOL I did like the area around Sydney Street with all the small shops and markets.

I was really tired when I got home and just wanted to go to sleep, driving really takes it out of me now. We did quite well and only took one wrong turning on the way to Rustington. I won't say how many wrong turns we took in Brighton, lets just say we had a small mystery tour!

Will post again when I have made a card, hopefully today although I have to get the shopping out of the way first!

1 comment:

Sanisi said...

If you don't feel like making a card for a while, you could always show us what you bought. :)