Thank you very much Jo, I feel very special now!
Here are the rules of the tag.
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
Okay 7 things about me;
1. I am nearly 40 years old.
2. I act like I am 10 year old at times, just being plain silly!
3. I love watching romantic films but get embarrassed telling people,why, don't know!
4. I have a mad cat called Jerry
5. I was born at home, my Dad helped deliver me (so he says prob just boiled water, lol)
6. I love eating mash potato and corned beef!
7. I am quite happy staying in and making cards!!
The 7 I choose are; Sanisi, Maxine, Slowef, Donna, Ana, Kristina, Michelle
Taking a Break
1 year ago






1 comment:
Thanks for sharing and for tagging me. I'll be posting it soon. Have a lovely day!
Post a Comment