Hi All, Well I say all, but I don't think anyone has checked out this blog!! LOL
I was going to check out a craft shop I have not been to before today, but my daughter has hurt her knee and is suffering so change of plans. My D dislocated her knee on Saturday, she has done this before in Feb of this year. So, she is back in a splint and on crutches, which she hates. She did not get alot of sleep last night, and in pain, so sent her back to bed, and try going back to school tomorrow. It is difficult at school as some of her lessons are up stairs so getting around on crutches can be a pain. I did speak to the school and they are hoping to move some lessons to the ground floor so will see what happens!
I did make a couple of cards yesterday, so will put them up soon.
Taking a Break
1 year ago






1 comment:
Nice blog jane. I know it's in it's early stages but keep plodding on and visiting other blogs and leaving comments and before long you will have plenty of visitors to your blog
Jilly , Trimcraft
Post a Comment